Sunday, November 16, 2008

Memories Like Bullets They Fired At Me From A Gun


So, um, there's been some obsession in the air lately. I, of course, am more than a little infatuated with the 'Twilight' series and impending film. Skinny (and now others???) are crazy about Wicked. Yes, this is something I'd never heard of (except it was once mentioned on Ugly Betty, but by Henry, so that may or may not have distracted me) so now I must enlighten myself in order to form my own opinion (which, as you know, I do so like to do).
We are the defenders of Jazz Ballet! Hey folks it's the defenders of Jazz Ballet!
I would like to defend Jazz Ballet. But my voice won't go that high :(
(To all my fellow Anime Freaks, I thought I'd inform you that I'm currently watching Hakushaku to Yousei (Earl and Fairy), which is just delightful! It has everything that an anime should: cute blonde gentleman, a heroine with green eyes, a talking cat, cutesy faeries and a Kelpie! Plus its set in England!!! Squee!
And, yes I finally cracked, and am oddly addicted to Vampire Knight! I don't know if I like it or not. Its moving so slowly and Zero is so boring. I'm only on Episode 7, but its nowhere near as good as Earl and Fairy.)
(This is a scheduled post. Right around now I should (*fingers crossed*) be putting the finishing touches to my History Essay.)

4 comments:

cath_skinny said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! You don't have any idea what you did to me when I checked your blog and that picture came on. I was so excited I actually squealed. I am so glad I have got you to read it. It adds to my hope that one day I shall be able to take you to see it with me.

Your letter should get to you by wednesday.

And good luck with the history essay. xxx

Alee Pally said...

Hey Kaz!
Okay, you have to stick with Vampire Knight because it is about to get SO GOOD. And zero isnt boring, kaname is boring.

Does edgar not remind you of tamaki??? He is tamaki with black eyes!

Kelpie is hot though.

Alee Pally xxx

VAI2008 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VAI2008 said...

Wicked is AWESOME!!!! I went watching it on saturday, it is the best musical ever!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! I'm going to read the book now.

xxxxx