Monday, November 17, 2008

Cracking Me Open Yeah

Hey all. Well, today was eventful. I cracked a rib. (Does anyone else think today's song lyric is totally ironic? I guess I was kinda asking for it!)

Not from laughing (is that actually possible?). I slipped this morning down some steps at the train station (*cue onslaught of concerned builders*) and bashed my side as I was trying to grab hold of the rail. It kinda hurt, but I didn't think I'd done any real damage.


Yeah, but I'm okay. Really. I've been warned that it is gonna hurt in the morning and I should anticipate around 4 weeks of:

- no laughing
- no coughing
- no nintendo wii (I know!!!)
- many painkillers
- some rather cruel mornings

I guess thats what happens when you only get 3 hours sleep.

In much brighters news, today it was announced that one of my all time favourite words is being added to the dictionary: MEH!

I'm so happy. But I cannot sing either!

4 comments:

Alee Pally said...

holy crap, are you ok??? that sounds horrible! how can you be so blaise about it!

VAI2008 said...

Oh God, hope your ok

xxxx

Toni Maiden-Nel said...

you what?! I'm calling you...

augusta_avenue said...

er, are you sure it was a good idea announcing this on your blog? I mean, I know you're okay, but everyone else might get a bit worried.

such a klutzy kitten.