Friday, November 21, 2008

Choking on salt water. I'm not giving in. I Swim.

My Taybarns Review!

So, it was fun. The whole place was kinda dead cause of the England match. Plus I only went up once for savories and once for dessert, so I might have missed out a little. But what I did have was very noice. I think I got a little distracted by the chatting (and high school reminiscing). But I did have a great night (bar some minor incidents!).

I must resist having a rant, but you know what, this is my blog so I'll have my rant if I want it! In America Twilighters will be getting to watch the film for the first time today. Here in the UK we have to wait until the 19th December (they wanted us to wait till January!!! Yeah, right!). What irritates me about this is the double standards of it all. J.K. Rowling insisted that Harry Potter was released the same day worldwide (book and film). But everyone else in the world has to wait for the Twilight film.

I don't blame Ms. Meyer for this, it just irks me. Those damn yanks get Twilight before everyone else but whenever the good old UK comes up with something good, everyone gets it at the same time. How is that fair?

3 comments:

augusta_avenue said...

normally if you were complaining about the injustices of the media industry I wouldn't be able to resist chiming in to agree...

but get over it, Kitten! you'll just have to WAIT for vampire romping!

Alee Pally said...

Shut up Cal! We have every right to get annoyed about this! Shes totally right we always get the thin edge of the wedge!

and its not vampire romping! its a beautiful, epic love story! so shut up!

cath_skinny said...

As it's a 'beautiful, epic love story' that Karen has banned me from reading 'in case I don't like it', it evidently is much more of a 'vampire romping' than some perfect deity in book form. Otherwise the concept of me not liking it wouldn't have even crossed her mind. Therefore, I agree with the random who shared my opinion on Karen's taste in guys (namely Blaine Harrison).