Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Setbacks

So I was supposed to be in lecture now. But of course, my psychology lecture got moved to yesterday and because I’m combined studies I didn’t get the message. So I’ve already missed a lecture and I feel like I might cry. I can’t really explain to you how important this year is. I feel as though my world will end if I don’t finish Uni with a 2.1

It’s been a tough couple of years and to finish it with lower than a 2.1 would feel like… I’d wasted three of the best years of my life. Melodramatic? Maybe, but it’s how I feel.

So my perfect year is already ruined. I’m so upset. It wasn’t even my fault. I got up at 6:30 am to make it to this stupid lecture. I feel so gutted. I suppose it doesn’t help that my jeans are damp and I’ve got over another hour until my next lecture.

I’m sorry for complaining like this. I wasn’t looking forward to this week and setbacks like this just remind me of last year and all the shit I went through then. I guess the point now is to not allow this to stop me. And I won’t.

It’s just really fucking annoying.

But screw Psychology, I won’t let anyone stop me from getting my 2.1!

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

Thats fucking outrageous. We can all empathise with you Kitten, we've all been there.

Don't even think of giving up. Education is the only gateway to excellence.