Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ugh (and anime)

People can get rather defensive when I tell them how much I loathe Wigan. All my Christian friends big up Wigan because they believe it is THE place for a revival. And I'm not disputing that, but the very fact that it is in such desperate need of a revival should tell you something.

I've lived here all my life and trust me, it's even worse than Blackwater.

But what, pray tell, disgusts me most about Wigan? Oh yes, the people. All those horrid, repulsive, repugnant people. I was presented with a perfect example of that tonight. And she was only eighteen years old.

I won't name names. Ugh, I'm just too disgusted. I can't live here for the rest of my life. As Frank would say, this town ain't big enough for the one of me. So I'm making a move.

To my favourite Alee Cat, I took up your challenge and have been doing my best to watch more anime. I am only 4 eps away from finishing Special A (eek! I'm totally in love with it! Kei-kun is the most perfect creation since Tamaki Suou!) and 2 eps away from finishing the first series of Code-E (much better than I'd anticipated, but not nearly as good as Special A). Of course, all this anime watching has slowed me down on my quest to finally finish 'Breaking Dawn'.

BUT I AM ONLY 100 PAGES AWAY! I WILL POST MY FULL REVIEW TOMORROW, PROMISE!

No comments: