Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Pwllheli Massive

So yeah, it's been a week since I got back, but I've been super busy all week. Plus my written diary comes first, so I apologise but I'm back blogging now and on my BRAND SPANKING NEW laptop!

I already mentioned that Vic got the grades and is off to Oxford on Toni's blog... woo hoo!

Also I have decided to post a new fanfiction, now I can finally dedicate some real time to writing.

And it's Leeds Festival next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We had the best time in Wales, by the way, a full review is forthwidth!

2 comments:

cath_skinny said...

You Win! I hate to say it but you do. xxx

cath_skinny said...

By the way, I still need your number(s) I tried asking Toni to get it for me but I guess she forgot, or just never got a chance i suppose. xxx