Sunday, July 13, 2008

You Don't Work So FUCK YOU!

There are people I know who still don't have jobs - I know, what LAZY FUCKERS! You know what? People who don't work REALLY PISS ME OFF. How do I loathe thee lazy, workshy bastards? Let me count the ways!

Well, for one you never have any cash to do ANYTHING so you spoil everyone elses fun.

You enjoy rubbing it in that you don't have to get up early, or miss another night out, or suck up to your boss.

And what annoys me MOST about people who don't work? You have no fucking consideration for those who do.

I know you're sat there, rolling your eyes and going 'oh here she is on another rant in the heat of the moment'. Well actually, yeah, it is the heat of the moment but the truth is I've worked for 3 years straight and I work damn hard and I hate people who don't. And why do I work? So I've always got enough money to hang out with my friends, so that my time is always precious, so that I don't get the wrong impression about life in the adult world and so I never, ever have to sponge off others.


If you don't work, without good reason, and especially if you've NEVER worked I have NO respect for you and I never will until you get off your ass and get a fucking clue.

You know what? I don't give a shit anymore. I work and I work and I work and no fucker can even be bothered to give ME a break so don't EXPECT any breaks off me. Just go and do your own thing and when no one will employ you in the adult world well, colour me fucking shocked.

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

Am I exempt from this sudden judgement? I did work for two years while I was at college.

If it helps, I completely agree with you. I can't stand it when people our age complain about having no money. There are PLENTY of jobs out there for students.