Friday, July 04, 2008

WTF

I told you about my friend Skinny yesterday - and briefly mentioned her new car. Well, I didn't tell you that she has the best license plate EVER! WTF!

Laurie did post a topic for today, but I think it sucks. I don't give a shit that it's Independence day over in America. Oh well done, you got your independence, you screwed up France for nearly a century to pay for it, but in the end you got what you wanted. Typical fucking America!

See that's the thing, I do a lot of American history. And American History tells you a few things about Americans: they're glory hunters, they're cowards and, most of the time, they're led by FUCKING IMBECILES. Oh well done JFK, you owned the Cuban Crisis, but did you do even half as much to better America as Roosevelt did? No you didn't. I wonder why then Americans worship you like you were the second coming. Oh wait, yes, you were a pretty boy all-american guy. Well fucking done.


Sorry for the mass use of expletives, but it does irk me how Europe always seem to pay for America's fuck-ups. Just like the Madrid and London bombings, innocent Europeans paying the price for fat, greedy Americans.

No comments: