Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Night

Norman and I are sat here feeling rather despondent. I'm used to working Friday nights and so while a Friday night off isn't unwelcome, it kind of leaves me feeling like a loose end. While everyone else is getting ready to go out, or at the cinema or even down at the gym, we are left here wondering what to do. Lately, having all this time means that I'm always feeling guilty as if I might be wasting it. I know that after this summer I'm never going to have so much time again, so I should make the most of it. And I'm honestly not complaining, I just guess that it's still a shock to the system.

I like watching my hands type. Norman has just commented on how my hands look like white spiders dancing across the keyboard. Norman, I might add, has a tendency to be over dramatic.

In far less depressing news, the wonderful FRANK TURNER is gracing Manchester with his presence in October and the Maidenator and I are so there. I intend to buy tickets when I go to Uni on Tuesday and it shall be a truly fabulous night! But now I find out that the Mystery Jets are playing TWO DAYS LATER which makes me wonder whether I should make it a GIG WEEKEND SUPREMO and go to both... hmmmmmmmmmmm! Yes! I'll order Frank tickets online then buy Mystery Jets tickets when I go to Uni! What a plan! Tis genius!!!

I shall do it now! I am ALREADY feeling better :D Screw you Friday nights, I'm goin' watching Frank Turner!!!!!

1 comment:

Toni Maiden-Nel said...

Yes, I would like to watch Mystery Jets with you, and I am close to Dan but not like I used to be. It's not like I see him all the time. I'm not quite dead yet, though my head hurts. x