Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pink Punch

It might sound boring to you, but today I sat at home and watched WIMBLEDON. It was awesome.

On Tuesday we hung out to celebrate Kyle's oldness. There was only six of us but oddly enough it still rocked. There was much excitement over the punch fountain that Toni and Kyle brought and I was mocked for not knowing what the hell pick up sticks was. What a great day - no sarcasm intended. My parents arrived home at midnight and my brother departed for Glastonbury at 2 am.

We got to hang out with Rob on Tuesday. I know I shouldn't get attached, but I'm actually starting to like him a bit. Not that I disliked him before. Well, not much. I guess Vic was right after all. Still, he'll never be a Kyle. Toni really couldn't have picked a better guy and I'm so glad that we all get along with him so well. Sometimes I envy them so much. Vic said a while ago that she thought Toni was the most unlucky person she knew and I told her that I couldn't disagree more. Sure, a lot of pretty bad stuff has happened to Toni, but I consider her pretty lucky to have so many people that love her and support her through it all. That is luck to me.

I'm still in love with Martin Grech's voice. He's like my original Broken Child - a lot like my Gabie but not as angelic.



Good luck to my excellent friend Cal for Friday - I have every faith in your nerdiness!

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

Cheers Kaz! I hope I don't let anyone down tomorrow. My advisor is phoning me in the morning. I'll let you know.