Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday

I'm very much into scheduling my posts. When this appears on my blog, you can rest assured that right now I am happy. I'm happy because Friday and Saturday are over and I am free to enjoy my Sunday.

I heard this song for the first time a few weeks ago and I just can't get enough of it. It might just be because it has Macauley Culkin in it. Macauley Culkin literally fascinates me. I imagine that he is a very interesting person. I watched 'Party Monster' which starrs him and Seth Green. The film was an experience and the whole way through I couldn't help marvelling at how beautiful he is. Not in a I-wanna-jump-your-bones kinda way. More like in a pure way. I think if I ever have a vision of an angel it will look like Macauley Culkin.

It's so creepy thinking that right now, I'm not here writing this. I'm probably still at work, or hopefully on my way home in the car with my brother who is driving way too fast. Or maybe I'm in the shower washing away an evening of Kitchen Porter fun.

Creepy.
Enjoy your Sunday.


1 comment:

augustavenue said...

I can't believe you're into Sonic Youth! This, of course, is entirely my influence. I'm so proud of you, grasshopper.

p.s. wheres the fanfic? I checked for it and everything.