Thursday, June 05, 2008

Do You Like Cadence?

I've wrote myself into my story!!! I'm doing a little cameo role which I just couldn't resist! I'm obviously not gonna have my own name, it's just gonna be a character very much based on myself. She's going to be Jacob's wife and therefore she must be pregnant *sigh*. I don't think I'll feature too much - Jacob is only a minor character after all - but I'll be in it all the same. I decided to name my self based character Cadence.
Hasn't he got bigger?! This is my bunny Fye. I realised I hadn't posted a picci since I got him. He hates cameras to be honest since the flash kinda freaks him out so it's almost impossible to get a good photo off him. As soon as he sees the camera he scarpers!
Other than that, there is little to report. Currently my days are spent playing muchos muchos Wii. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is hard and Mario Kart is too addicting. My birthday is in 11 days and I already have a present from my most lovely friend Mike. My folks enjoy staring at the gift bag and trying to figure out what he's got me - yeah, they're bored.
I shall blog much more interesting things soon, I promise!!!

1 comment:

Toni Maiden-Nel said...

Fye is extremely cute. I never write myself. I'm not objective enough.