Sunday, May 25, 2008

Well

Did you know that well is a parethetic remark? My head is still full of exam knowledge that I'm hoping I no longer need. Yes, that means that I think they went okay, apart from British History. I'm using my brother's laptop, Bob. I don't mind Bob, but he needs a wipe and one of his brackets keys doesn't work which means everything that I now must use -s as a substitute for brackets. Ah, the sacrifices!

I was watching Mean Girls last night - yeah, mock all you want - when a firework display began around fifty yards away from my back garden. And holy shit was it loud! I felt like I was in the middle of an air raid. Even worse, it scared the shit outta my poor bunny rabbit. Since I will never be able to find out who was responsible for the bloody thing, I'd just like to say FUCK YOU YOU INCONSIDERATE BASTARDS! I HOPE ONE OF THE THINGS GOT LOOSE AND SET FIRE TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.

Now, with that out the way... Toni posed some questions on her wonderful blog that I am now answering here - to secretly test if she reads my inconsequential thoughts since I suspect that she does not.

1) What animal would you be if you were making a new Chinese zodiac sign, and what would you symbolise?
I would be a giraffe. I am a very pessimistic person and I think it would be nice to reinvent myself as the sort of person whose reach always exceeds their grasp.

2) If you were to die falling off any man-made structure, what would it be?
Deansgate bridge. Then my last thoughts and sensations would be of beauty.

3) In your own words, what is gravity?
Newton's most famous theory. Sorry, still in exam mode.

4) What is the capital of Russia?
Hmm. It's either St.Petersburg or Moscow. I could google it, but I don't care enough.

5) Why did you just answer these pointless questions?
See above.


For all my Twilight lovers... SQUEE!

2 comments:

augusta_avenue said...

It's Moscow. St.Petersburg is considered the northern capital (a bit like Manchester), but Moscow is the official one.

Geography retard :P

Toni Maiden-Nel said...

I knew you'd say the bridge. And the fireworks scared me too.