Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Procrastination Mid-Essay

Yes, I'm supposed to be churning out 600 words on the Royal Society right now. But a quick break never hurt anyone, right?

Essays, that's pretty much my focus until May 1st. And then Revision until the 16th. And then exams until June 2nd.


And then WII!


But before the Wii excitement can begin, I (and all my other friends) are confined to studying and writing assignments. *Sigh*. It doesn't help that my dearest John Arne Riise scored an own goal last night and my heart is still aching from the humiliation. Chelsea scum. We'll beat those bastards next week. We SHALL have the last laugh!


Lolcats. Heh heh.

1 comment:

Toni Maiden-Nel said...

Hey, I found you. Not that it was so difficult. Your blog is cool. Check me out, and give me feedback if I ever let that thing I've written see the light of day. And thanks for a fun, unproductive and practically study-free day.
Nice Cat,
Toni