Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Bunnies

I am alive, I swear! The last few weeks have kind of passed in a daze as I struggled to stay on track and work and read Marx (ohmygosh, Marx is so cool!). Not that much has really happened:

- I hate Craig and Neil and Cal has convinced me to quit my job in August.
- Vic got awesome A2 results and is well on track for going to Oxford.
- My poor bunny had to go to the vets. We're now treating him for mites, poor lamb.
- Liverpool are awesome!
- I've developed a serious addiction to ebay.
- I'm going to see Reuben in April! Woot!!!
- I am in love with Tamaki Suou, whiny little prince that he is.



----- Read This -----

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulacltyuesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmnealpweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to arscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn'tmttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, theolny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteerbe in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotlmses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raedervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpelingwas ipmorantt! tahts so cool!

No comments: