Monday, February 25, 2008

Update

I am such a confused person right now. Feels a little like this week has turned my head inside out and I am now trying to recover. Things to mention about this week:

- I changed classes. It was harrowing and horrible and has made me so upset.
- I fell deeper into a crush. Such a bad idea.
- Craig mistook Vic for me in a picture. Weird. Vic should feel affronted!
- I managed to get through the John Stuart Mill presentation. People asked MEAN questions!
- Roch talked crap in the WORST SEMINAR EVER IN THE HISTORY OF SEMINARS!
- It's official - there will be three couples coming on holiday with us this year. Thank God for Nathan and Markie!
- I drooled way too much over Lucas Leiva. He was pure awesomeness against Inter Milan!
- Bought the Communist Manifesto.
- Remained thoroughly addicted to Masterchef.
- Suffered some acute embarassment at the Bear Factory party. So did Hannah.
- Saw 'Jumper'. It didn't suck.
- Been texting Skinny a lot. I feel like we're good friends again.
- Anita got stuck in a lift at work. Har har!
- Work Hannah and me realised we don't like Jodie.
- Thought way too much and did way too little.
Meh, I need a plan!!! I need goals to reach and not just time wasting methods!!!

There's good news, though. I finally found another Fye figure (he's in Spain) and I'm bidding on him right now!!! Woo!

No comments: