Saturday, February 02, 2008

Skins Party

The Skins Premiere Party last night was interesting. We got in the barfly and I thought it was tiny, but it's actually huge, it has a really big open loft upstairs and a fairly big stage downstairs and three bars. Plus it's kind of like a big old house that's a bit run down so it was kind of like being at a really psychedelic house party. The best part of the night was the Skins episode.



Should I share spoilers? It's less than 10 days till the new series is on anyway. Well, Tony isn't dead, but he might as well be. Bill Bailey is AMAZING as Maxxie's Dad. The new series is a little bit slicker and cooler than the last one, but it definitely lives up to the hype. I wasn't disappointed, anyway.

There were a couple of good bands on last night (I now have to get the Rascals' album) and very few good looking boys. Me and Vic talked about sex and life and I fell into bed exhausted at 2am. I'm not very good at parties, but last night was pretty good.

No comments: