Thursday, December 27, 2007

Crimbo

Well, it was a good Crimbo this year. I don't think I've ever had a bad one. Got a slew of awesome gifts (NOT ONE BAD ONE THIS YEAR! SCORE!!!). We broke tradition this year by opening our presents after the purely awesome Christmas dinner that my Mum prepared (as dear Jamie Oliver says, your christmas dinner can be utterly memorable or forcefully forgotten on the strength of your roast spuds. Mum's roasties this year were incredible.)

We also went out for a couple of drinks in the pub together as a family on Christmas eve. Now that was bizarre, but thoroughly enjoyable. My family are awesome and I'm not one of those people who can't find anything to talk about with their family, thank God. Just this morning I had an hour long spontaneous chat with my Mum.

Anyway, I hope everyone had an awesome Crimbo. I spent mine constantly humming this purely awesome tune by Reuben:

No comments: