Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back To Uni (in a week)

Yes, it's official, classes start (for me at least) in a week. At Manchester, this week is currently freshers week. I have finally sorted out my class schedule and picked all my tutorials so I have no clashes. For me, since I'm combined studies, it really is all about the luck of the draw. I can't afford to be picky about what days or times I have classes. That being said, my timetable has worked out strangely well for both my first and second semester, though not perfect.
This semester I have both Mondays and Fridays free. Yes, I only have 3 days a week in Uni. Pure bliss. And I only have one lecture on Wednesdays (at 1pm!!!). However, that does mean my Tuesdays and Thursdays are a little hectic (Tuesday three lectures starting at 12pm until 5pm and Thursdays 4 lectures starting at 9am till 4pm). I guess you can't have everything, right?

No comments: